"There is a warm tone, sustained control when it comes to fast runs and double stopping, and even when she ‘retakes’ the bow for successive chords, control is poignant."
- Lucas Ball - Worcester News
"Throughout the range of the instrument Shulah Oliver demonstrated her skill"
- The Eastern Daily Press
"She proved to be a very persuasive advocate for this glorious work, and her performance tonight was a triumph."
- Bob Briggs - Music Web International
"No one listening to their performances could doubt that here was music of great beauty, of serious intent, of masterly realisation."
- Paul Rooke – Artistic Director, The 2010 Rutland Boughton Festival
"Excellent way of communicating with your audience which is very much appreciated."
- Anne Voysey – Chairman of the Adforton Village Committee
"Individuals throughout the orchestra have much to offer, but none less that professional guest leader, Shulah Oliver, who played heart-stopping Scheherezade themes with exquisite conviction."
- Maggie Cotton - Birmingham Post